1. Avoid swimming before meals and after meals: Swimming on an empty stomach will affect appetite and digestive function, and dizziness may occur during swimming.
Unexpected situations such as fatigue; full-bodied swimming will also affect digestive function, and also produce stomach cramps, even vomiting, abdominal
2. Avoid swimming after strenuous exercise: swimming immediately after strenuous exercise will increase the burden on the heart; rapid body temperature
Decrease will weaken the resistance, cause colds, pharyngitis and so on.
3. Avoid swimming during menstrual period: swimming during menstruation can easily enter the uterus and fallopian tubes and cause infection.
Lead to irregular menstruation, excessive menstrual flow, and prolonged periods.
4. Avoid swimming in unfamiliar waters: When swimming in natural waters, avoid rushing into the water. Where the waters around and
It is not advisable to swim under complicated underwater conditions to avoid accidents.
5. Avoid prolonged exposure to swimming: prolonged exposure can cause sunburn or acute dermatitis, also known as sunburn
hurt. In order to prevent sunburn, it is best to use an umbrella to shade after landing, or to rest in a shaded place, or take a bath
Use a towel to protect the skin on the body, or apply sunscreen to the bare body.
6. Avoid swimming without doing warm-up activities: The water temperature is usually lower than the body temperature. Therefore, you must prepare before entering the water.
Otherwise, it will easily cause physical discomfort.